Beiträge von r0b3r

...what are Tray Lights?

Flashing or blinking means that cold monitoring (Kaltüberwachung) is still activated for this LED. The cold monitoring (Kaltüberwachung) gives a voltage pulse to the lights when the lighting is switched off. Since light bulbs are relatively slow, they don't come on, so you can't see anything. If the lamps are then replaced by LEDs, you can see a flashing of the LEDs.
    Test all codings again!

LG Thomas

Sorry is a bad translation from google translator, I was referring to the lights of the rear flag UJ, when I put 0 in the light control a rear light flashes every 10 minutes and then another.

I encoded everything I previously put 22 lines in total but the problem continues.

Hello friends, I have a mini cooper f56 s 2014 b48, it has a hub display and a professional browser, add 3 lines in kombi and nbt to activate JCW in the hub display, now the symbol appears but not the left and right notifications of change of gears in white .... does anyone know what I'm missing? code:

Nbt

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_FES_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE

Kombi

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_FES_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE

HUD_FAHRSTUFE_ENABLE

Hello friends, install on my mini cooper s 2014 f56 the GP3 rear headlights, my factory car has halogens front and rear, I put pin 1 in pin 5 of each headlight and code the following lines:

F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Bremslicht rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 1/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Bremslicht rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 2/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_R_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Bremslicht Hinten rechts Union Jack 3/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Bremslicht links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 4/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Bremslicht links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 5/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BL_L_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Bremslicht Hinten links Union Jack 6/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_H_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Blinklicht Hinten rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 7/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_H_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNGnicht aktiv aktiv Blinklicht Hinten rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 8/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_HR_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Blinker Hinten rechts Union Jack 9/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_H_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Blinklicht Hinten links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 10/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_H_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNGnicht aktiv aktiv Blinklicht Hinten links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 11/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 FRA_HL_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Blinker Hinten links Union Jack 12/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Brake Force Display Hinten rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 13/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Brake Force Display Hinten rechts Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 14/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_R_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Brake Force Display Hinten rechts Union Jack 15/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Brake Force Display Hinten links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 16/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG nicht aktiv aktiv Brake Force Display Hinten links Überwachung aus bei Fehler Union Jack 17/18
    F56 BDC_BODY 3061 BFD_L_IS_LED aktiv nicht aktiv LED Umrüstung Brake Force Display Hinten links Union Jack 18/18

and:

Lcdlampmapping4> MAPPING_BREMSL_2_L_OUTPUT > off

Lcdlampmapping4> MAPPING_BREMSL_2_R_OUTPUT > off

Lcdlampmapping4> MAPPING_STANDL_H2_L_OUTPUT > off

Lcdlampmapping4> MAPPING_STANDL_H2_R_OUTPUT > off

And the problem I have now is that alternately sometimes the UJ tray lights blink, do you know any solutions?

Today I checked the screws on my car and apparently they are all tight, although I couldn't access the one you mentioned earlier it seems hidden ...

My car also has a little slack in the steering wheel, I don't know if it has happened to someone else ... the steering wheel moves slightly very very little but it does it forward and backward ....

Cooper s 2014

???I don't exactly get what you're trying to tell him. But those are round shapes, you can turn them and a bend to te right becomes a bend to the left quite easily?!

@r0b3r, if you had to cut the exhaust and weld it, I can imagine the approval is not valid anymore. Just buy a fitting one, much easier.

I already bought this exhaust, the difference is only behind (after the 15cm longer silencer) I have to cut the tips and find if someone can reduce the tube to 60mm (when cutting the end of the tube I lose the reduction that comes from the factory) it could be do welding but I prefer to do it with a machine.

Here is a picture of the OEM next to the Remus front muffler that fits to One, Cooper and Cooper S both F56 and F55 and needs this E8-distance tube. This also applies to the front muffler deleter tube which seems to be with your Remus V2...

What you say has nothing to do with the exhaust I have bought, mine has no intermediate silence, did you see the images? I can't call remus because I don't understand the language :( send an email but they can't help me with measurements since they don't have them.

thanks mate!