Beiträge von r0b3r

Unfortunately, nobody can really make this decision for you.

My experience with videos is that it depends a lot on how good the microphone of the camera is.
    I myself have a system from Maxi-Tuner under my clubman and I don't really get the sound on the video.

Especially the deep bass tones are often swallowed.

We will see if someone has been able to personally compare the Remus valve and JCW PRO and can say a bit of their opinion ... with closed valve that is quiet and silent.

thanks friend

Still more doubts .... especially the difference between JCW PRO and REMUS both with valve, in the videos it seems to sound much louder with the valve open the PRO and much more beautiful, also quieter with it closed ... I'm in much doubt, remus is € 1,200 with steel tails, PRO is € 1,750 without reprogramming or assembly (I could not do it because I will mount it myself so they do not accept reprogramming in bmw)

Please note that this is a german forum. While english is okay for some threads, other languages are mostly not understood and thus not adding value to the forum.
    Please write in english or look for a forum in your country.

Is in english...

I think it was translate error

A pesar de que tengo el mío decatizado, todavía no produce más sonido que un escape JCW estándar (no profesional) cuando está cerrado.

Pero, de cualquier manera, ambos son gases de escape increíbles, que no te decepcionarán.

I'm a little afraid of being wrong, especially since the price is too high on JCW PRO € 2000 or more, remus around € 1200 ... But remus I watch videos and it doesn't seem to fill my ears ... JCW PRO yes, it is more outrageous with the valve open and quieter with the valve closed, which is what I'm looking for, remus is outrageous with the valve closed and quiet with the valve open ...

I do not have the opportunity to listen to remus vs jcw pro, only videos that are not well appreciated because in some remus it sounds more and in others less ... it seems that there are two versions with valves ... JCW PRO sounds really good in videos and with open valve is very noisy and many pops as I want! so I'm afraid that remus with closed valve will be very noisy and with open valve less noisy and less pops than with JCW PRO

Hello, I need your help, I want to buy a second-hand exausth jcw pro, I wanted to know if it can be reassigned to my rack in any way since each exausth is assigned to a rack by BMW when I buy it new, and I need to approve in Spain and not having problems, can you help me with this?

Which is better JCW PRO or REMUS? which one sounds the most?

thanks advanced.