Beiträge von r0b3r

Für alle, die kein Spanisch können (Quelle Google Translator):
    Hallo Freunde, ich habe einen 2014er Mini Cooper mit Remus V2 Auspuff, es klingt großartig! Aber ich habe ein kleines Problem, das mich verärgert hat und ich weiß nicht, wie ich es beheben soll. Wenn ich das Ventil vollständig schließe, macht es ein leichtes Summen, als ob das Ventil die Luft nicht zu 100% abdichtet und es ein etwas nerviges Geräusch ist, jemand mit dem gleichen Problem oder weiß es repariere es?In diesem Video können Sie in Minute 1:16 etwas hören

Wow, ich habe es vor der Veröffentlichung übersetzt. Ich weiß nicht, was passiert ist. Vielleicht habe ich es vor der Veröffentlichung in Google Chrome Translator geändert. Entschuldigung. Danke Freund.

Hola amigos, tengo un mini cooper s 2014 con escape remus v2, ¡suena genial! Pero tengo un pequeño problema que me ha cabreado y no sé cómo solucionarlo, cuando cierro la válvula por completo hace un leve zumbido como si la válvula no sellara el aire al 100% y es un poco molesto ruido, alguien con el mismo problema o sabe solucionarlo?

En este video se puede escuchar un poco en el minuto 1:16

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hello, I am wanting to install an intercooler to my 2014 f56 cooper s before stage 1+, and I am seeing Forge / Wagner / Airtec intercoolers, although their price is quite high I have seen other intercoolers on ebay very similar from the Toyosport brand, Neobross , MTC, etc ... what opinions do you have of them? are they as good as the Forge / Wagners? worth? they have very good prices. Somewhere I have seen GPLUS (USA) that users have received an intercooler equal to the WAGNER with the logo filed ... I don't know if that's true.

Correct, it is by obd, but I wanted to know if it is reliable, if it works well and if when the car is turned off the clock turns off or it remains on for a while since obd stays powered for a while ... Has anyone installed autool x60?

I don't remember anyone here having this gauge in use.

The bus stays on for some time, thats correct, but the power should be turned off immediately.
    you can check if you have a WIFI-OBD Adapter and turn your car off. the adapter should also turn off by then.
    so theoretically this gauge should go dark as soon turn off the car, but latest when you lock it.

It seems the partner above has it.

From what they say it takes a long time to turn off and that is a nuisance, the truth is that the watch has a very good price.

Ich finde das auslesen der Temperatur über den OBD Port doch sehr fragwürdig.
    Entweder sollte ich mir mal sorgen um mein Fahrzeug machen, oder die Anzeige gaukelt mir etws vor ?
    Mein Arbeitsweg ist relativ kurz 8-9km und die Anzeige zeigt mir zwischen 120-130°C an; das kann ja nicht sein nach nicht einmal 10min Fahrt.
    Maximale Geschwindigkeit liegt bei 80km/h

IMG_20200428_073249.jpg

I was just going to order this autool x60 watch, how does it work? is it recommended for our mini cooper s f56 ?? Does it take a long time to turn off after turning off the car?

Hello friend, first of all I hope everyone is well.

I am trying to encode some things on my mini cooper f56 without success and I was wondering if they could help me in case I am doing something wrong ... is one mini cooper s f56 2014 192

First I try to lower the warning time of the seat belt from 90 seconds from factory to 5 seconds, use the following code without success:

To lower the safety belt beep time use:

ACSM2
    GWF_SBR_WARNDAUDER = 05

The next thing I did was code jcw hub display and the logo appears to me but the white symbols left and right do not appear nor in sport mode esp disconnected and sport change to the left.

Use:

Nbt

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_FES_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE

Kombi

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_FES_ENABLE

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE

HUD_FAHRSTUFE_ENABLE

[Blockierte Grafik: https://scontent.fbio2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101659686_10219396672380455_2028151058165919429_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=SU0zbalq-6cAX_Jckrd&_nc_ht=scontent.fbio2-2.fna&oh=8c72387a5c067047d34c27bf7cca2794&oe=5F08A588]

Then try to get the driving modes to save memory once the vehicle has been turned off and to remain as the last time to do so, modify in BCD BODY:

BDC_BODY

FesInitMode Werte=03

FesAllowMode2LastFunction aktiv

FesAllowMode4LastFunction aktiv

FesAllowMode7LastFunction aktiv

FesLastFunctionInterval Werte=FF

But it seems that the modes are not saved once the vehicle is turned off, I read that it had to be done sometimes also in ICM but my car has no ICM module.

And finally I would like to activate in my NBT Professional (does not have TCB) Bmw online, rtti, live, browser, internet or as much as possible in this, is it possible? I tried to activate dun and pan to share data from my mobile phone by bluetooh and that seems to be working but nothing else I got ...

Thanks in advance for all the help provided and stay healthy smile