MAPPING_STANDL_H2_L_OUTPUT > off

MAPPING_STANDL_H2_R_OUTPUT > off

SL_L_KALTUEBERWACHUNG >nicht_aktiv

SL_L_WARMUEBERWACHUNG >nicht_aktiv

SL_L_IS_LED >aktiv

SL_R_KALTUEBERWACHUNG >nicht_aktiv

SL_R_WARMUEBERWACHUNG >nicht_aktiv

SL_R_IS_LED >aktiv

Hallo, ich werde JCW-Vorderradbremsen an meinem 2014er Mini Cooper s f56 montieren, aber ich habe 17 "Mini-Tentakelfelgen. Ich habe gelesen, dass Sie einen 20-mm-Abstandhalter benötigen, und ich habe mich gefragt, ob es möglich ist, einen etwas schmaleren Abstandhalter zu montieren, etwa 16- 18mm ist es möglich? Jemand trägt die gleiche Kombination? Danke im Voraus.

Minis don't feature the whole functionality of the bimmers.Just like you can't adjust the parking mirror, there might be no option to decrease the beep time of the seat belt warner.
    As I said, I only know the option to deactivate it.
    Since its no topic for me, I didn't dig in further.
    Maybe the option is just not visible with bimmercode and you can only access it with esys.

I don't use bimmercode, I only use Esys, that is why I was searching and didn't find it.

thanks.

I know there is a point to deactivate the seatbelt beep, but since it is a safety feature I don't give advice.
    I rather recommend wearing the seatbelt to shut up the beep sound.

If you read what I'm asking, I don't want to deactivate, just lower the default time from 60 seconds to 5 seconds for example as I have in all my bmw F series ... But in mini I was not able to get it, to park in the garage very annoying.

Ah ok, I thought the video was from you.
    What kind of settings did you make?

Possibly this one:
    HU_NBT => 3000 => JOHN_COOPER_WORKS_HMI => active ?

They are internet videos, they are not my car, I did encode just that, but not in NBT EVO, in normal NBT because my car is 2014.

there is nothing wrong in the first video.
    Just as it should be, power and tourqe.

In the second video I only see the gear indication in the middle and the rpm around. no boost or g-forces.

In my car, once the hub display sport is coded, it looks like in the video, but the white signs on the side don't appear, do you know why and how to make them appear?

Then I wondered if there is a way to lower the beeps of the belts instead of 60 seconds that sound 5 seconds for example.

It looks good to me. The lines mark the "G-forces". The rash when braking is only really good if you brake clearly and if I see that correctly, you don't have that in the video.

For me they do not look like in the video, they blink randomly ... randomly and I don't know why, it seems that there are more people with the same problem

I coded the JCW Display as well. In the one of the english F56 forums they said, that the right bar shows the boost of the turbo (0-100%). The left is the brake g force. And it makes sense to me. If i accelerate continously there is a drop in boost (i compared with the intakte manifold pressure via OBD) but not in the torque. I think the right bar is generated by the wastegate position because there is no boost sensor in my F55 Cooper.
    Im not sure about my opinion but i can't find anythin specific about this display and also the readout.

For me they do not look like in the video, they blink randomly ... randomly and I don't know why, it seems that there are more people with the same problem

Hello friends, I encoded this in my car cooper s f56 2014 and it does not mark well the lines are not accurate when you accelerate and brake, they go to your ball, what is left to encode?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Also coding this and it works for me, but the lateral white lines do not appear as I have seen in other images or photos (below), what do I have to do to encode those lateral white lines? I put the sport mode and esp off and lever to the left and it does not work.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://www.minif56.com/attachments/imageuploadedbytapatalk1442174365-500496-jpg.25490/]