MINI F57 LCI Rückleuchten Union Jack F56 Facelift - very british

• TFL = Tag Fahr Licht (day driving light)

Regards

Thanks for the information :) so now we just need to know what will happen if I change pin 1 to pin 5 and later update the vehicle ...

One more question, has someone with halogen front fog lights (they have 3 connectors with two pins each) upgraded to led fog lights (3 pins with only one connector) and knows what to do exactly? I would like to do too.

• Yes pin changing 1 to 5 on both sides and 18 codings thats all.
    Theoretically, with new software, halogen should not change the pin assignment compared to the old software version! Rewinding is only necessary for LED versions because the dynamic brake light (BFD) is then no longer specifically addressed (the gray-black cable is then no longer required and therefore has no function, the cable must be plugged from pin 1 to pin 6) . With the UJ lamp, Pin1 no longer has any function. I haven't tested this myself, but maybe a forum member knows more. Look to the electrical plan on my blog.
    Hope my english was good enough to explain you.
    TFL=DRL = daytime running lights (normaly this only switch with the front lights), looks better when lightning with the front lights and for me its more security.

+ F56 JCW + thunder grey/chili red + JCW Pro Klappenschalldämpfer + OZ Hyper GT 18" So + Sparco Trofeo 5 18" Wi + KWSC + JCW Pro Teile + EZ 06/2017 + all black

--> zu meinem MINI Blog KEEP CALM AND DRIVE A MINI :2352:

• Yes pin changing 1 to 5 on both sides and 18 codings thats all.
    Theoretically, with new software, halogen should not change the pin assignment compared to the old software version! Rewinding is only necessary for LED versions because the dynamic brake light (BFD) is then no longer specifically addressed (the gray-black cable is then no longer required and therefore has no function, the cable must be plugged from pin 1 to pin 6) . With the UJ lamp, Pin1 no longer has any function. I haven't tested this myself, but maybe a forum member knows more. Look to the electrical plan on my blog.
    Hope my english was good enough to explain you.
    TFL=DRL = daytime running lights (normaly this only switch with the front lights), looks better when lightning with the front lights and for me its more security.

Thank you very much for the information and help, if anyone knows about the issue of drl full led front fog lights when before there was halogen let me know :)

• I was thinking, I don't know if someone has already asked before, but would it be possible to make the led work dynamically in these original headlights? I know there is a Chinese version that does it but I don't like the non-original pieces.

• I was thinking, I don't know if someone has already asked before, but would it be possible to make the led work dynamically in these original headlights? I know there is a Chinese version that does it but I don't like the non-original pieces.

You mean „swiping turn indicator“?

I think, this is not possible...

• ...what do you mean?
    1.US DRL (TFL): right and left front LED + indicators?, prohibited in Germany: look to the fotos

2.jpeg1.jpeg

2.Turn on front Fog lights with DRL (TFL)?

LG Thomas

+ F56 JCW + thunder grey/chili red + JCW Pro Klappenschalldämpfer + OZ Hyper GT 18" So + Sparco Trofeo 5 18" Wi + KWSC + JCW Pro Teile + EZ 06/2017 + all black

--> zu meinem MINI Blog KEEP CALM AND DRIVE A MINI :2352: