Codierung im MINI F54, F55 & F56: RPA, Licht bis hin zu SSA (Anwendung auf eigene Gefahr)

• In my Cooper there is no random blink. The LEDs have a nice floating and show me an indication. In the video i can see he givwe throttle input. There is a rise in Torque and also a rise in the right indicatior. Its not exactly the same as torque. But if the indicator shows boost, than it make sense. Because there is no high boost all overe the torque band. It looks randomly.
    I have the coding since three days in mine and for me it shows values pretty similar to the MAP Sensor Value.

I read in another forum that the right indicator should show the boost, not the torque and not the acceleration. But if it should sho the one of those other indications, than i have "the same issue"
    But for me it looks like boost because its moving similar than my MAP readout.

‐-------------
    You drive me crazy, Shawn!
    :MINI_03:

• there is nothing wrong in the first video.
    Just as it should be, power and tourqe.

In the second video I only see the gear indication in the middle and the rpm around. no boost or g-forces.

Ich muss nichts kompensieren. Ich fahre einen MINI.

• there is nothing wrong in the first video.

In the second video I only see the gear indication in the middle and the rpm around. no boost or g-forces.

He coded the LED Ring for the JCW indication. And on this reing he has some Problems.

‐-------------
    You drive me crazy, Shawn!
    :MINI_03:

• Ah ok, I thought the video was from you.
    What kind of settings did you make?

Possibly this one:
    HU_NBT => 3000 => JOHN_COOPER_WORKS_HMI => active ?

They are internet videos, they are not my car, I did encode just that, but not in NBT EVO, in normal NBT because my car is 2014.

there is nothing wrong in the first video.

In my car, once the hub display sport is coded, it looks like in the video, but the white signs on the side don't appear, do you know why and how to make them appear?

Then I wondered if there is a way to lower the beeps of the belts instead of 60 seconds that sound 5 seconds for example.

• I know there is a point to deactivate the seatbelt beep, but since it is a safety feature I don't give advice.
    I rather recommend wearing the seatbelt to shut up the beep sound.

• I know there is a point to deactivate the seatbelt beep, but since it is a safety feature I don't give advice.
    I rather recommend wearing the seatbelt to shut up the beep sound.

If you read what I'm asking, I don't want to deactivate, just lower the default time from 60 seconds to 5 seconds for example as I have in all my bmw F series ... But in mini I was not able to get it, to park in the garage very annoying.

• Spielzeuge:

Sommer: Yamaha R1 M :6413:
    Ganzes Jahr: VW Tiguan R Black Style :2352:
    Berge: Cube Stereo HYBRID 120 TM625 :0014:

• If you read what I'm asking, I don't want to deactivate, just lower the default time from 60 seconds to 5 seconds for example as I have in all my bmw F series ... But in mini I was not able to get it, to park in the garage very annoying.

Minis don't feature the whole functionality of the bimmers.
    Just like you can't adjust the parking mirror, there might be no option to decrease the beep time of the seat belt warner.
    As I said, I only know the option to deactivate it.
    Since its no topic for me, I didn't dig in further.
    Maybe the option is just not visible with bimmercode and you can only access it with esys.

• Minis don't feature the whole functionality of the bimmers.Just like you can't adjust the parking mirror, there might be no option to decrease the beep time of the seat belt warner.
    As I said, I only know the option to deactivate it.
    Since its no topic for me, I didn't dig in further.
    Maybe the option is just not visible with bimmercode and you can only access it with esys.

I don't use bimmercode, I only use Esys, that is why I was searching and didn't find it.

thanks.