Hilfe um Hinterteil von 12V Steckdose einzutreten

• Ich will den originalen Schaltknauf wechseln. Der neue von ICT, habe ich in meinem F56 früher geändert. Er ist beleuchtet. Mit dem F60, möchte ich die Steckdose vor dem Schaltknauf nutzen, aber dann kommt das Problem. Ich kann nicht einfach es herausziehen, um die Drähte zu entdecken. Die Steckdose scheint als ob es dazu eingebaut wäre. Ich möchte nicht die ganze Konsole abbauen. Der F60 ist vielleicht zu gut in seiner Fertigung gemacht ?

Gibt es Hinweise, was zu tun ?

• Translation back from German to English:

Help to enter rear 12V outlet

I want to change the original shift knob. The new ICT, changed I used in my F56. He is illuminated. With the F60, I would like to use the socket before the shift knob, but then the problem comes. I can not simply pull it out to discover the wires. The socket seems as if it was built to do so. I would like to remove not the whole console. Is the F60 perhaps too well in his production?

• I installed the lighted ICT shiftknob, as I did in my F56, but I have not yet connected the wires. Ideally, I would tap the back of the 12V socket (cigarette lighter), as it's suitable and nearby, but in the F60, it does not simply pull out. I'm wondering where I would find the most easily accessible 12V source, without having to dismantle the entire center console. Does anyone have any ideas? The F60 seems to be built much tighter and neater than the F56.

Aber ich kann auf deutsch irgendeine Antwort gut verstehen, wenn sie nicht zu starke Umgangssprache hätte. :thumbup:

• Maybe you could tap the "Kl.30" pin in the fuse box.
    There you should have 12v as soos as ignition is on.

In my F54 I also have a cigarette lighter socket in the middle console for the back row, right next to the air vents.
    The F60 shloud also have this one.
    So it would be just half a meter of wiring to your gear stick.

Ich muss nichts kompensieren. Ich fahre einen MINI.

• It does. I thought about using that one too, but it would still probably require removing the center console to reach it. Cigarette lighter sockets used to just pull out, but ours seem to be built-in. I'll check the back one, to make sure. If it does, then it will be an easy job. Thank you. :thumbsup: